[ExI] remote learning

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Oct 12 23:19:04 UTC 2022

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of
BillK via extropy-chat
Sent: Wednesday, 12 October, 2022 8:43 AM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Cc: BillK <pharos at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [ExI] remote learning

On Tue, 11 Oct 2022 at 21:38, spike jones via extropy-chat

> Ja, he would miss those things and a mountain of debt, so true.
> My own college didn't have wild parties, alcohol or drugs that I know of,
but it did have plenty of hot young women.  I married one of them.

> spike

Maybe your son might soon be wanting to meet lots of hot young women in an
adult-free environment ??????  :)

I just discovered that the US has No-Loan Schools, including some famous
names that even I have heard of.
e.g. Princeton, Stanford, MIT etc.
Tuition costs are usually covered by endowments plus some student part-time
work on campus.
See:
<https://thescholarshipsystem.com/blog-for-students-families/a-complete-list
-of-no-loan-colleges-and-what-it-means-to-your-student/>

As you are a retired pensioner your son might be able to get into the
system.

BillK

We are on that BillK.  The trick is getting admitted.  No small task.