[ExI] et tu, nova?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 14:23:45 UTC 2022

Problem with idea:  insurance companies
will raise their rates if you file a claim.  I filed a small claim and they
raised my rates
so high that they got their money back in
a year!    So you can't play that game.  Ach!  Now I remember- one more
small claim and they cancelled me!  Had to pay premium rates to get
insurance at all.  Those boys know what's going on.  bill w

On Sat, Oct 15, 2022 at 9:13 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <