[ExI] et tu, nova?

ilsa ilsa.bartlett at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 17:47:10 UTC 2022

My grandson is dressing up as a zombie this year at Halloween, it was
announced at dinner on Friday night. Reading the string is just been such
an entertainment! Thank you for being in the planet and being friends and
having this list. Integrating music is such a delight!

I am all smiles! Such Halloween fun fun
Thank you, ilsa

On Sun, Oct 16, 2022, 2:00 PM Mike Dougherty via extropy-chat <