[ExI] worked on me

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 19:52:55 UTC 2022

I was thinking mostly of frequency of repair costs and there the Toyota
beats them all.  Honda in second place and Subaru way up there.  No German
cars near the top.  Nor AMerican.  Jeep the lowest of all.

Just griping:  my white car had the dashboard take a dive:  new computer =
$1000.

Now the 'gold' car needs new ball joints - $1000.  Dry rot on the tires :
michelin = $650.

Still, many years of no car payments, very little maintenance, and so I
think I am still ahead.  We have enough in reserve so that we don't have to
cut back on spending (the first time in my post-divorce life that that is
true) - a good feeling.

Town cars forever!!   bill w

On Tue, Oct 25, 2022 at 9:44 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <