[ExI] elon on twitter

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Oct 28 13:28:56 UTC 2022

OK so Elon owns Twitter now.  If you and I bought that outfit, we would do
the same thing Elon is doing: working towards automating the content
moderation.  Isn't that a perfectly obvious thing to do?  If software can
drive a car, is there any reason to think it can't moderate content?
Couldn't you have something like the way car automation works, where a human
still hasta sit behind the wheel to kinda watch over it?  You could have
humans (way fewer of them probably) to just supervise the software.  You
could make the software filters public.

Wouldn't you do the same if you owned Twitter?  Humans are expensive,
software is cheap.  That has nothing to do with politics.  Nothing personal,
just business.