[ExI] elon on twitter

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Oct 28 18:16:30 UTC 2022

…> On Behalf Of Darin Sunley via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] elon on twitter

>…I think I'm in love with how the Wikipedia article for shadowbanning describes accusations of Twitter engaging in shadowbanning as a conspiracy theory, then in the very next paragraph goes on to soberly describe Twitter engaging in precisely this behavior.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_banning

Darin, just because something is a conspiracy theory, it doesn’t mean it can’t be true.  Gravity and evolution are theories.  Conspiracies damn well do happen, and are real as we have seen, in both business and government.