[ExI] elon on twitter

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 17:45:16 UTC 2022

I think I'm in love with how the Wikipedia article for shadowbanning
describes accusations of Twitter engaging in shadowbanning as a conspiracy
theory, then in the very next paragraph goes on to soberly describe Twitter
engaging in precisely this behavior.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_banning