[ExI] elon on twitter

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 17:37:45 UTC 2022

The entire point of shadowbanning is that it's /shadowed/.  The plausible
deniability is the most important part. If it's done properly, the victim
doesn't know it's happening, and it can be done or undone as necessary and
convenient.

The beginning of the end for the current media regime was when the term
"shadowbanning" entered the popular lexicon. Once people know about it and
can recognize it, it's just censorship. Meet the new Party media officer,
saem as the old Party media officer.

On Fri, Oct 28, 2022 at 11:32 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <