[ExI] elon on twitter

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Oct 28 20:53:29 UTC 2022

...> On Behalf Of BillK via extropy-chat

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1585619322239561728/photo/1

> Sounds pretty reasonable to me.  Anyone else wish to comment on it?
>
> spike

>...It seems that Twitter is the problem. Search engines don't index every tweet.
For various reasons, some historical, some by design.

BillK

They wouldn't need to, BillK.

Not all of us have Twitter, nor want it.  One would think one could find one of the news biggies who would just offer the entire comment without yielding to the savage urge to give their own spin on it, or injecting three paragraphs of their own commentary into every one of his.

To me this verifies a huge inferiority complex.  We don't care what the news commentators have to say.  We care about what Elon Musk has to say.  We don't need their silly commentary, they don't own Twitter, or anything else.  We care about the guy who now has the ability to do unto others that which was done unto him.