[ExI] The extropian roots of cryptoeconomics.

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Oct 29 17:02:36 UTC 2022

Here's one that fits well and that I found fascinating if not entirely convincing:

https://jongulson.medium.com/19-reasons-john-f-nash-jr-was-satoshi-nakamoto-14a291355b86

Note where John Forbes Nash was from: Bluefield, Mercer County, West Virginia.  With very little sound or fury, but also signifying nothing: I did AncestryDNA and discovered that I am a fifth cousin to John Forbes Nash Jr.

Beyond the trace of shared DNA, the family resemblance ends there.  We both inherited the crazy, but he got the brains.  Oh what I could have done had I been given those brains instead of John, who wasted it on… like… science and stuff.  The gags could have gone far beyond epic.

Nash is known for his revolutionary Nash Equilibrium notion, but less known is his work in differential equations.  That man blows my mind.  How the hell he did that stuff he did, I shall never know.

Further info on DNA available on request.