[ExI] oh no, not this again...

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 16:45:39 UTC 2022

It's been wonderful since Sept 1, almost as if the weather knew it was time
to change - mid to low 80s and enough rain to suit me.  A fella told me
that around here, July was the hottest month and that has proved true.  I
am used to Sept being about as hot as Aug.  Am opening the front and back
doors so the cats can run around in and out.  PLanting Sugar Snap peas in
hopes of a good year - 1/3 is good.  So expensive in the markets.   bill w

On Sat, Sep 10, 2022 at 9:14 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <