[ExI] oh no, not this again...

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun Sep 11 17:00:37 UTC 2022

…> On Behalf Of BillK via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] oh no, not this again...

…

>>… I doesn’t understands it.

> spike

Ars Technica has a worry about this also.

< <https://arstechnica.com/science/2022/09/this-should-be-the-absolute-peak-of-hurricane-season-but-its-dead-quiet-out-there/> https://arstechnica.com/science/2022/09/this-should-be-the-absolute-peak-of-hurricane-season-but-its-dead-quiet-out-there/>

They speculate.....

>…I suspect this is a weather man saying, 'Your guess is as good as mine'.  :)

BillK

Ja, BillK we never thought we would see this comment on the peak of storm season:

Oy vey.