[ExI] evolution of morality

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 19:02:38 UTC 2022

Even those of us who don't know much of history, like myself, know of
horrible practices (as we see them today) that people loved in the past,
such as public hangings, burning at the stake, drawing and quartering,
people being eaten by lions and more and more.

Does anyone here think that any of these will become widely popular in the
future? I cannot see it.  Clearly human nature has not evolved, but
morality has, and such things as tolerance of homosexuality and intolerance
of pedophilia will increase and not retrogress.

This is all bottom up: no authorities have made rules or laws that require
us to change our minds about morality,  This is evolution.   bill w