[ExI] oh no, not this again...

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 23:29:13 UTC 2022

Loud angry weather?  Try tornados.  One came by my little trailer in '73
(?) and shook it - approaching it sounded like 100 freight trains or a
million bee hives.  A little too angry for me.  Wiped out a trailer where
the manager had wanted to put me (but I convinced him otherwise) - just 150
feet or so from me - 150 feet between life and death.  The woman and the
trailer that was on that spot left just a few months earlier.   bill w

On Wed, Sep 14, 2022 at 5:31 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <