[ExI] 3 axis accelerometer for ghost bike

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 22:29:42 UTC 2022

[image: image.png]
My Porsch Taycan had an accelerometer next to the speedometer.
The blue dot in the middle would move around indicating your acceleration
in that direction.
It was fun to get it over 1G.  My record was 1.32 Gs, on a real sticky road.
I didn't like going over the speed limit, but I did like getting up to the
speed limit very fast.

Alas, I've sold that, and now have a lucid Air.  I wish the heck it had an
accelerometer.
Any chance I could use this to build something like that, and mount it on
the dashboard of my Lucid?

On Sun, Sep 18, 2022 at 4:08 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <