[ExI] thought for the day - paranoia

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 23:00:25 UTC 2022

No example comes to mind (common these days), but I am often informed that
the song I like was not written by the singer who sang it.  Gregg Alman
covered others' songs and I always thought he wrote them. Throws me off a
bit.  Wheels - there is a choral version like a Negro spiritual that I have
sung several times  One of my favorite genres of music.  Did you ever hear
the group Chanticleer?  (listen to any choral music?)  All male with
falsettos singing the women's parts. I sang in many choirs, religious and
secular (community choirs) and led a few. bill w

On Wed, Sep 21, 2022 at 10:52 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <