[ExI] Coffee consumption linked to increased longevity

Stuart LaForge avant at sollegro.com
Thu Sep 29 01:40:27 UTC 2022

Quoting BillW:

> I didn't know you were a coffeeist.  I buy various beans, roast them
> myself, mix and match, and use all settings between blond and fairly dark,
> but not French roast. I'll never run out of combinations to try.  I add
> decaf sometimes.

> Sweetmarias.com is my supplier.  They give a recommendation as to just how
> dark to roast them.  I like the 'gesha' and the honey processed beans.
> Also Yirgacheffe.  Where coffee was first discovered - Ethiopa.

> Coffee beans have over 1000 chemicals in them, who knows what they do? Tea
> leaves are probably just as complex.

> There probably are psychological reasons for the difference between tea and
> coffee drinkers.   bill w

What are the differences between coffee and tea drinkers? I happen to
drink both, coffee in the morning and tea in the evening. As you seem
quite the coffee aficionado, have you or would you try kopi luwak?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_luwak

I mean it must be good coffee since it was already consumed once by a
fellow coffee-lover. Plus it is considered by some to be the "cruelest
coffee". And you can get it on sale for less than $1 USD per gram.

https://cluwak.com

What's not to love? ;)

Stuart LaForge