[ExI] Elon Musk, Emad Mostaque, and other AI leaders sign open letter to 'Pause Giant AI Experiments'

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 15:32:40 UTC 2023

On Sat, Apr 1, 2023 at 7:13 AM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat <

> I know I'm resorting to science-fiction here, and won't object to any
> resulting flak

Nothing wrong with that.  One of the purposes of science fiction is
precisely to provide models of possible futures before real life catches up
and potentially makes them near-term plausible, so people can think about
what would happen in such scenarios in advance.