[ExI] (no subject)

Tara Maya tara at taramayastales.com
Sat Apr 1 15:50:29 UTC 2023

Giulio's points echo where my thoughts have brought me as well.

One, we can't help ourselves. We are going to innovate, for good reasons and bad.

Two, the expansion of life is a beautiful thing. We do need to be careful not to go extinct ourselves (I value our species) but I don't think that bringing new species and new forms of intelligence into the world is a bad thing in and of itself.

Guilo, I love your image of "mind children in embryo."

Tara Maya