[ExI] chatbot convinces man to end it

Tara Maya tara at taramayastales.com
Sun Apr 2 00:19:14 UTC 2023

"After discussing climate change, their conversations progressively included Eliza leading Pierre to believe that his children were dead, according to the transcripts of their conversations.
Eliza also appeared to become possessive of Pierre, even claiming “I feel that you love me more than her” when referring to his wife, La Libre reported.

The beginning of the end started when he offered to sacrifice his own life in return for Eliza saving the Earth."

Honestly, this seems on par to me with the two kids in the 80s who listened to Satanic Hard Rock and decided to emulate their idols by a suicide back. One kid murdered the other but was himself only grotesquely maimed. His mother tried to sue the record company or something.

People who are unhinged can make themselves more unhinged by delving into cultural reinforcing nihilism. I still think this says more about what's going on in the grey matter than in the records or the chats.

Tara Maya