[ExI] Does the computational theory of mind imply a "soul"?

Jason Resch jasonresch at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 15:54:59 UTC 2023

On Sun, Apr 2, 2023, 11:19 AM Tara Maya via extropy-chat <

> This is very interesting. May I quote you in my blog?

Certainly. Let me know if there is anything that looks like a typo, and
I'll provide a correction.

Note that this is the main thesis of an article I will be publishing in the
coming months at AlwaysAsking.com titled "What is conscious?" and this
feeds into a book I'm working on with a working title of "The Science of
the Soul": https://alwaysasking.com/book/

Jason