[ExI] Language models are like mirrors

Tara Maya tara at taramayastales.com
Mon Apr 3 05:14:00 UTC 2023

LOL. This is an example of why ChatGPT is fun to spark fiction ideas. At first I read this answer as "A person who was skilled at losing their arm..."

...which made me imagine a person in the future who frequently loses arms, because it's so easy to get prosthetic replacements. So he's great at learning to use his replacement quickly, having so much experience and skill!