[ExI] chatgpt test 2: mostly successful was RE: chatgpt test 1: fail

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 13:08:08 UTC 2023

None of us have truly original ideas. The difference between a cliche story
and an "original" one is that
the later takes old ideas and twists them a bit. Tara Maya

This strongly reminds me of a quote from J. S. Bach, who said that everyone
steals from other composers.

But there is a paradox here:  if no one has original ideas, where did the
first ones come from?  Try this one:
  if we had the vision of creatures from another universe, we would see the
vacuum of space as orange.
bill w

On Mon, Apr 3, 2023 at 12:29 AM Giovanni Santostasi via extropy-chat <