[ExI] GPT-4 on its inability to solve the symbol grounding problem

Ben Zaiboc ben at zaiboc.net
Wed Apr 5 21:09:52 UTC 2023

On 05/04/2023 20:30, Giovanni Santostasi wrote:
> The case should be closed.

The case /is/ closed, as far as I'm concerned, anyway.

I stopped reading Gordon's posts a few issues ago. He's joined Brent
Allsop in the group of people whose posts are not worth even looking at,
because you know they are just repeating the same nonsense over and over
and over, and show no sign of even listening to any cogent arguments.

If someone doesn't even try to listen to you, why should you bother to
listen to them?

Ben