[ExI] GPT-4 on its inability to solve the symbol grounding problem

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 21:22:47 UTC 2023

Yeah,
It is still useful because there are people like you and Jason making
interesting arguments and going deep into the discussion. Also, these
convos allowed me to think more carefully about these ideas. It was not a
waste of time. But in general, I do agree with you that is becoming
tiresome to listen to the same mantra over and over again.
Giovanni

On Wed, Apr 5, 2023 at 2:11 PM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat <