[ExI] Seastead Girl - the novel

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Apr 7 02:37:41 UTC 2023

…> On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] Seastead Girl - the novel

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> > On Behalf Of Tara Maya via extropy-chat

>…I'm working on it. I realize it is especially important since my book AI for Authors isn't available to most of my usual venues…

Compared to writing, the skill of marketing is fun and easy.

>…Said firmly with tongue in cheek?

Not at all.  Marketing a book requires the author to set up a website, for which ChatGPT can offer a good instruction set.  Then one must write a few compelling sentences to convince readers to buy.

>…I wonder if some future version of ChatGPT will be able to email or otherwise contact third parties on behalf of the person it is talking to, and thereby conduct activities such as marketing… Adrian

Hmmm, contact third parties?  What I meant was set up a website, not any kind of direct marketing or contacting third parties.  ChatGPT might be able to offer suggestions on web groups, reddits and such, which might be profitable to join.  Adrian you wrote SciFi books, ja?  How did you market those?  Am I mistaken on the writing?  Thought I recalled you tried your hand at that.