[ExI] where is my housekeeping robot?

Ben Zaiboc ben at zaiboc.net
Fri Apr 7 19:27:23 UTC 2023

On 07/04/2023 19:22, Tara Maya wrote:
> Where is my housekeeping robot?

Good point.

If these GPT systems are as amazing as they are cracked up to be, then
doing housework should be a doddle for them, no?

Linked up to a few robots, with an interface that can translate their
"understanding" (heh) of what's needed into physical actions (maybe they
can even do that themselves), I see no reason they couldn't be the heart
(or brain, I should say) of a housekeeping system.

Good call, Tara. Somebody should be working on this! Roomba, schoomba.

Ben