[ExI] More mailing lists of this calibre?

Gadersd gadersd at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 19:50:55 UTC 2023

> Lesswrong I know. I'm curious given the reviews of the Eliezer guy on this list, what the opinion of this project is? I also had a look at his 1000+ page book, and just the size of it and the introduction kind of put me off.

I highly recommend Eliezer’s book. It is absolutely brilliant once one gets deep into it. He does tend to be very verbose but if you can get past that it is a true treasure.

I am interested in hearing about your transition from an employee to a business owner and your travels. I am looking to get into business myself and have always wondered what it is like to travel and live in different countries. Any insights would be greatly appreciated.