[ExI] Who does or does not think consciousness is composed of color (and other) qualities?

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 03:15:01 UTC 2023

Gadersd,
Right but just add some feedback loops and you have consciousness. If the
system can recognize its own state (greenness vs redness) voila' you have
a conscious experience of colors. We don't have all the details of how this
works but most of what we know in neuroscience points in this direction.
Giovanni

On Sun, Apr 9, 2023 at 8:11 PM Gadersd via extropy-chat <