[ExI] Who does or does not think consciousness is composed of color (and other) qualities?

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 18:41:18 UTC 2023

Thank you Jason.
Everything is about experimental verifiability, or falsifiability.
And the prediction that nobody will be able to experience a redness
experience, without glutamate (or something else in the brain), is an
example of a falsifiable claim.

On Mon, Apr 10, 2023 at 12:30 PM Jason Resch via extropy-chat <