[ExI] new term

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 13:52:48 UTC 2023

BillK, that is exactly what we are doing.  I want the word to signify
meaning, not just word choice.  I had to admit that the other use of the
word is legitimate. "Just semantics" means to me that it's not important,
just the opposite of the other meaning.  And I mean it!   bill w

On Tue, Apr 11, 2023 at 7:08 AM BillK via extropy-chat <