[ExI] list intimidation

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 18:20:04 UTC 2023

> hang out with the non-hipsters who have no idea what is a troon, or don’t
care even if they knew because the online forum is just that way: no one
knows how you look or act in the meat world.

Spike, unfortunately, due to the modern news cycle, everyone knows what
that is. People who don't like trans people accuse me of being MTF, people
who do like trans people accuse me of a closeted FTM. In high school and
college, people were pressuring me to transition and that was more than a
decade ago when people didn't even really know what that stuff was. I got
it all through school and even often said "I wish I was a boy" because I
wanted to be taken seriously, and people would have understood my interests
better if I had been a boy.

That's just how it is, in the end. People rarely like you for who you are,
but what you can do for them. And as a woman I can be sweet and kind and
inoffensive, and people will enjoy that. I have a somewhat large twitter
following of people who would give me money just because I'm sweet to them,
encouraging, and post cute bunny pictures.

To be honest I find my conversations about how the Indo-Europeans laid the
foundations for the current Western Paradigm to be much more interesting --
but others disagree. That's just how it is. I accept that I don't like what
others like, and they don't care about my interests, except for my fiance
and like 6 other people online. And that's okay.

I'm  trying to bully him onto the list, but to no avail. I think you and he
would get on really well spike.

On Mon, Apr 10, 2023 at 2:12 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <