[ExI] list intimidation

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 22:37:42 UTC 2023

On Wed, Apr 12, 2023 at 3:30 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <

> The whole traditional matrimony path has worked out so well for me, I
> rejoice when I hear my friends are taking the plunge.  Adrian mentioned it
> once, then didn’t since then, so I don’t even know where (or if) to send a
> card.

We're taking things slow.  She's moved in but we're not married yet -
though that's a formality at this point.  She's helping me with certain
things I can't publicly talk about yet (and certain things I can, such as
that book I think I mentioned she's co-authoring with me).