[ExI] list intimidation

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 12:31:34 UTC 2023

When I was younger, I was very disgusted by the whole thing. I tried to
have actual real conversations with everyone I met, which is quite
off-putting to people. I see coming to terms with it as an important part
of maturity. Shoganai -- there's no use in worrying about or being hurt
by what cannot be helped.

On Wed, Apr 12, 2023 at 9:18 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <