[ExI] the list of all truths

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 04:27:19 UTC 2023

1) Every question has an answer
2) Every answer implies >1 new questions

~

Q: What is the answer to "Q: what is the list of answers to all questions?"

A: You missed a question (there is no list)

~

It is not possible to list all questions whose answer cannot be proven
(Aleph 1)

I believe that this is the truly inaccessible part of existence, that we
will solve the hard problem infinitely sooner than we solve the ultimate
truth problem (there is not even a God who can solve it. It's turtles all
the way down)

On Fri, Apr 14, 2023, 11:50 PM Rafal Smigrodzki via extropy-chat <