[ExI] ai test

Tara Maya tara at taramayastales.com
Sat Apr 15 07:42:53 UTC 2023

My brother spoke on this to the California congress in Sacramento, but unfortunately the vote on the bill went against nuclear energy. One of the politicians asked him, "Why should I vote for something that could go wrong and make me look bad, but won't bring any benefits?" (paraphrasing; I wasn't there). My brother realized there's still a lot of work to do to change the popular opinion on nuclear.

Tara Maya