[ExI] Auto-GPT and BabyAGI autonomous agents

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Apr 15 23:56:03 UTC 2023

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of
BillK via extropy-chat

>...As you are new here, you may not know that Charles Stross was in this
group in the early days of the list.  Spike can probably tell you that
Charles used ideas from the early list discussions about AI and uploading in
his SF stories.

BillK

Awwwwww, daaaaaamn, I did forget to mention Charlie Stross.  My apologies
Charlie, if you still lurk here.

Charlie used a lot of early ExI material in his fiction.  I gave him blanket
permission to use anything I wrote and treat it as public domain (which it
is anyway, with or without permission (so I shoulda said my enthusiastic
blessing.))