[ExI] Auto-GPT and BabyAGI autonomous agents

Ben Zaiboc ben at zaiboc.net
Sun Apr 16 13:00:36 UTC 2023

On 16/04/2023 00:56, eGiovanni Santostasi wrote:
> One should be given the task to upload lobsters' brains (what a great
> book is Accelerando). I'm going to the store to get some live ones. I
> will let you know when it is done.

Good luck with that!

Start small, eh, before moving on to the kittens.

Charlie Stross used to hang out here (maybe still does!), years ago.
Pretty sure there's been a bit of cross-pollination there. I haven't
read any 'Merchant Princes' books, but just about everything else he's
written, it's all good to excellent, imo.

I liked Accelerando so much that after I'd downloaded the whole thing
for free, and read it twice, I bought it and read it at least once more.

Ben