[ExI] e: GPT-4 on its inability to solve the symbol grounding problem

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 20:12:48 UTC 2023

On Sun, 16 Apr 2023 at 20:43, spike jones via extropy-chat
> ...> On Behalf Of BillK via extropy-chat
> You can use a free version of DALL-E.
> See:  <https://www.zdnet.com/article/how-to-use-bing-image-creator/>
> BillK
>
> Thx BillK.  I am highly allergic to Bing in every incarnation (indigitation?  Indignation?)  Do you have an existing account?
> spike

You don't need a Bing account.
Just go to Bing.com/Create and click on Join & Create to log into your
Microsoft account to access the image generator.
If you don't have a Microsoft account, just create one.
I typed 'helicopter' into the image request and it produced four
pictures of helicopters.
I think you are supposed to give a more complicated request.  :)

BillK