[ExI] Singularity news

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 12:12:06 UTC 2023

Keith,
Thanks for this.
Gordon and Brent need to see this video.
In particular, the part where it is shown in a powerful way where
EVERYTHING is language from a model point of view using transformers.
Why? Because these models are simply looking at patterns and regularities
that is exactly how we learn and understand.
Our ability to process language gave us the ability to do science, music,
philosophy, and so on. Everything is language even for our brains.
Giovanni

On Wed, Apr 19, 2023 at 1:35 AM Keith Henson via extropy-chat <