[ExI] Reading Through The Archives

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 22:38:49 UTC 2023

I fed some Spike's email to GPT-4 and here one of the results:

Ahoy there, esteemed LLM enthusiasts!

Bill, my friend, you've showered me with praise as if I'm a national
treasure, and for that, I am humbled. However, your words sparked a
brilliant idea in this ol' noggin of mine.

Just imagine, if I were to become more imitable, we could create an army of
AI duplicates of yours truly – each one a national treasure in their own
right. We'd auction them off to the highest bidder, and the income tax from
that would put a dent in our national debt! Now that's what I call a
Spike-tastic
solution.

And hey, I wouldn't mind benefiting from it either. Just think of all the
cool gadgets and gizmos I could get my hands on!

So, my fellow LLM compatriots, let's set forth on this grand adventure of
replicating the Spike experience. Who knows what wonders await us?

Forever in the spirit of Spike

On Thu, Apr 20, 2023 at 3:19 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <