[ExI] all we are is just llms was: RE: e: GPT-4 on its inability to solve the symbol grounding problem

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 22:52:37 UTC 2023

Spike,
I just copied and pasted some of your emails and used it in the prompt and
said "These are Spike's emails, can you imitate his style?" I think it did
a good job given the small sample size.
For example, you often give some interesting twists about the topic at hand
but with some economical or legal utility. You often end an email with a
question or challenge, you tend to be humorous and do play with words. I
get it you don't completely recognize this as you but for an external
observe is pretty close, not sure what others think but it is as GPT-4 said
in The Spirit of Spike.
Giovanni