[ExI] all we are is just llms was: RE: e: GPT-4 on its inability to solve the symbol grounding problem

Gordon Swobe gordon.swobe at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 04:53:48 UTC 2023

> It is clear that Bender, Mitchel, and others are somehow connected to
each other by some kind of crusade against the evil of male-dominated AI.

lol! I suppose they are in on the same conspiracy with the founders of
OpenAI who, to use your words, "lobotomized" GPT-4 to make it say it is
unconscious when it isn't, and who treat it as if it is in a North Korean
prison camp. You're a funny guy, Gio. :)

-gts