[ExI] all we are is just llms was: RE: e: GPT-4 on its inability to solve the symbol grounding problem

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 06:01:27 UTC 2023

Gebru, Mitchel, and Bender all re-tweet, compliment and support each other
on Twitter. I found the Gebru talk on Bender's Twitter before she blocked
me, evidently, she liked the talk to post it in her tweet feed. I do care
and I suspected Bender had an agenda (something about how
conventional linguist theories are shown to be garbage by LLMs
understanding language) but now I know it is deeper hate than that.