[ExI] all we are is just llms was: RE: e: GPT-4 on its inability to solve the symbol grounding problem

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 06:34:07 UTC 2023

Blake's story is completely different and he had a completely different
attitude toward the firing he was still respectful of Google while it seems
that Gebru and Mitchel were caught stealing Google documents that they were
intending to dump on the internet to support their case, or something like
that.