[ExI] ChatGPT-4 gets the joke, almost

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 23:46:11 UTC 2023

And still, Gordon claims GPT-4 doesn't understand. So ridiculous. And
notice he praises the engineers because in his superstitious belief, it is
not the machine that is intelligent, it is the engineers that program it,
they have the merit to create something that "mimics" understanding. That
maybe be true but it is completely beyond the point, but any excuse is good
when dealing with cognitive dissonance.

Giovanni

On Mon, Apr 24, 2023 at 4:09 PM Gordon Swobe via extropy-chat <