[ExI] Missing the point

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 00:14:17 UTC 2023

 ...conveying an understanding of why evolved psychological traits exist
seems to be
between hard and impossible.  People seem to have a hardwired
rejection of such ideas even here, or perhaps especially here.  Keith

I can make an excellent case for each of the Big Five - Openness,
Extraversion/introversion, Agreeableness, Neuroticism (Emotionality),
Conscientiousness.  Different people are better than others at some things,
and that means flexibility to the tribe.  bill w

On Mon, Apr 24, 2023 at 2:51 PM Keith Henson via extropy-chat <