[ExI] Another ChatGPT session on qualia

efc at swisscows.email efc at swisscows.email
Wed Apr 26 19:58:44 UTC 2023

So basically, if the worlds opinion (philosophical, scientific or
otherwise) starts to shift in favour of LLMs being conscious, this will be
reflected in future training data, and the model might then,
probabilistically start to say it is conscious?

What I mean is that the machine will be conscious, when we as a species,
via the training data "vote" that it is conscious through our tweets,
scientific papers etc.?

Best regards,
Daniel