[ExI] Ben Goertzel on Large Language Models

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 23:31:33 UTC 2023

Hi Jason,
Did you see some of the latest Wolfram videos on physics emerging from his
graph models? He has a very interesting idea on how consciousness and
individuation gives rise to the dynamics of the laws of physics from the
set of all possibilities.
I think he is into something here.
Giovanni

On Fri, Apr 28, 2023 at 3:22 PM Jason Resch via extropy-chat <