[ExI] Ben Goertzel on Large Language Models

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 12:35:43 UTC 2023

Hi Giovanni,
I don't understand why you are coming to the opposite conclusion to what
seems correct to me.
Let me see if I can summarize what you mean by this.
You seem to be saying that because grey light can seem to be red, the
seeming redness is not irreducible?
Mechanically, what do you think is a seeming redness quality?
Do you think a seeming redness quality can't represent knowledge of both
red and grey light?

On Sat, Apr 29, 2023 at 12:57 AM Giovanni Santostasi via extropy-chat <